Welcome aboard! We are very excited to welcome you to our community and want your experience to be a positive one.
There are some housekeeping things you need to take care of before getting started with your exchanges.
1. Create your account - do not hesitate to be expansive!
2. Provide as much information about your talents, abilities, times available, things you want to offer and to receive - this helps everyone to get a good sense of how you can participate in the community and grow your connections.
3. We are not funded by anyone and have to pay for the Timeweaver software to manage our community. In order to support that expense, we ask that all our members make a small annual contribution based on their capability to pay. You pay what you are able, no questions asked.
4. We are all volunteers who manage, update, support, and engage with the community and we would appreciate your input and support. Jump in and anything you can do to move the group forward is much appreciated and you can bank the hours you spend on building community.
5. Any person's time is appreciated equally - not matter what they are doing!
6. Invite your friends, the more the merrier and spreading the work makes it fun!
Let us know if you have any questions.